Registration Policy :
- All accepted papers must be presented and registered.
- One regular registration will cover the publication of only one accepted papers.
- Each additional accepted paper associated with the same author must also be registered as below.
- The registration site is on EDAS and also, early registration is until Dec. 31. 2023.
|Early Registration||Later or On-site Registration|
|Author Full Conference||USD 600||USD 650|
|Participation without Paper||USD 300||USD 350|
|ASEAN Researcher||USD 250||USD 300|
|ASEAN Students Only||USD 120||USD 150|
- Registration includes plenary and paper sessions, electronic proceedings, and refreshments.
- The ASEAN(Association of Southeast Asian Nations) countries are as follows: Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines, and Pakistan.
- If you have any questions about Registration Fee as a student out of ASEAN, please contact the ICGHIT Organizing Chair who is Prof. Byungseo Kim(firstname.lastname@example.org) by email.
- Notice : Our conference is going to conduct a tour for all authors. If you want to participate tour, click the ‘Tour Information‘.