Call for Papers
The 8th International Conference on Green and Human Information Technology is the unique global conference for researchers, industry professionals, and academics who are interested in the latest development of green and human information technology. This year’s conference theme is “Creative and Hyper X Learning Technology.” The latest technologies of X-Learning using Neural Network are already pervading our daily life regardless of our recognition. They give us big challenges and great opportunities at the same time. Centering on this theme, we provide an exciting program: hands-on experience-based tutorial sessions and special sessions covering research issues & directions with applications from both theoretical and practical viewpoints. The conference will also include plenary sessions, technical sessions, and workshops with special session. The topics include, but are not limited to:
- Green Technology & Energy Saving
- Green Computing & Green IT Convergence and Applications
- ommunications & Networks
- Optical & Visual Light Communication
- Ad-hoc & Sensor Networks
- M2M/IoT & Ubiquitous Computing
- Wireless and Mobile Security
- Internet of Things Security
- Applied Cryptography
- Security in Big Data and Cloud Computing
- Multimedia Processing &
- Smart Media Technology
- Speech and Signal Processing
- Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Automatic Control & Neural Network and Fuzzy
- Artificial Intelligence & HCI
- Intelligent Robotics and Transportation & HRI
- Brain Science and Bioengineering
- Architecture & Protocols
- Sustainable Sensor Networks
- Information-centric Sensor Networks
- Blockchain-based Secure Sensor Networks
- AI-based Self-evolving Sensor networks
- Sensor/RFID Circuit Design
- System on Chip (SoC)
- IC System for Communication
- Submitted papers are subject to a blind reviewed process handled by an international technical program committee. An author of an accepted paper must be registered at full rate prior to uploading the camera-ready version.
- Papers must adhere to page limits as follows.
Regular papers (2 pages), Work-in-progress papers (2 pages)
- Detailed information is in the web site (http://icghit.org/).
- Submission link: https://www.edas.info/26523
Extended versions of selected papers will be submitted to superior journals after reviews and revisions after the conference.
- IEIE Transactions on Smart Processing & Computing (Scopus)
- MDPI Applied Science (SCIE/SCOPUS)
- MDPI Sensors (SCIE/SCOPUS)
- International Journal of Internet Technology and Secured Transactions (SCOPUS)
ICGHIT 2020 will be hosting suggested workshops or special sessions any research group. Please contact Woontack Woo (email@example.com).
ICGHIT 2020 will present the Best Paper Awards to the authors of selected outstanding papers.
|Nov. 30, 2019||Deadline for regular paper|
|Nov. 30, 2019||Deadline for work-in-progress paper|
|Dec. 15, 2019||Notification of acceptance of regular paper|
|Dec. 20, 2019||Notification of acceptance of work-in-progress paper|
|Jan. 10, 2020||Deadline for camera-ready paper|
|Jan. 25, 2020||Deadline for early registration|