Guideline for Oral Session:
- The allotted time per each presenter is 15 minutes including Q&A.
- Beam projectors and computers running the MS Powerpoint with USB ports are available.
- Presenters shall prepare both their PowerPoint presentation files and biographic details.
- Presenters shall arrive at the presentation room 15 minutes before the session starts.
- Presenters shall introduce themself to the session chair so that he/she can introduce you before your presentation.
Guideline for Poster Session:
- A poster wall of 65cm (width) by 125cm (height) accommodating 12 slides of A4 size is available with hanging equipment.
- Presenters shall prepare printed posters or A4 slides.
- Presenters shall arrive at the poster area 15 minutes before the session starts.
- Presenters shall present their posters for 3~5 minutes before their poster session chairs.
- Presenters shall stand by their posters during their poster sessions.