- The allotted time per each presenter is 15 minutes including Q&A.
- Beam projectors and computers running the MS Powerpoint with USB ports are available.
- Presenters shall prepare both their PowerPoint presentation files and biographic details.
- Presenters shall arrive at the presentation room 15 minutes before the session starts.
- Presenters shall introduce themself to the session chair so that he/she can introduce you before your presentation.
- A poster wall of 65cm (width) by 125cm (height) accommodating 12 slides of A4 size is available with hanging equipment.
- Presenters shall prepare printed posters or A4 slides.
- Presenters shall arrive at the poster area 15 minutes before the session starts.
- Presenters shall present their posters for 3~5 minutes before their poster session chairs.
- Presenters shall stand by their posters during their poster sessions.
- The type of the presentation may change depending on the status of the conference period.
A. If your paper is assigned as an oral presentation, you must prepare the material within 10 minutes Recorded Video File. In particular, if you want a real-time online meeting,
please inform us through Contact Info on the website.
B. If your paper is assigned as a poster presentation, you must record the presentation material up to 5 minutes and upload it before conference opening.
All authors need to send the materials to the email (firstname.lastname@example.org)